



Shutter speed affects both how much light comes in and the movement. Shutter speed if represented in fractions. The modes on the camera that allow for shutter manipulation are shutter and manual. the difference between them both is manual allows you to change everything yourself. Shutter allows you only to change the ISO and shutter speed with the F-Stop changing itself. Shutter speed will be needed for example, if your out side in the bright sun you can make the quickest so you wont take in to much light and so your picture will be clear.
1 comment:
Juan, you and your shoes. I wish your portfolio was more complete. You do good work, when you do it. I thought your arms as laces was a very interesting idea, and i thought you did it well. I have enjoyed having you in class, and enjoyed the visual creativity you bring with you. Keep up the artistic energy!
Post a Comment